Keba e-series 4.6kW residential charger
The charging point for fast and simple e-vehicle charging.
Charges 2.7 times faster than a standard 3-pin socket.
The Keba KeContact P30 Series of charging stations is Europe's leading charging brand with over 9 years of proven efficacy & 70,000 charging stations installed worldwide. Keba is known in the industry for its market leading design, innovation & versatility and most importantly quality. This universal EV charger lets you charge any EV regardless of their plug type, meaning when your Tesla Model 3 finally arrives, you dont need another charger.
Car Guide: all electric vehicles
Charge any electric vehicle quickly and intelligently with the KEBA KeContact P30 wallbox at your home or office.
- Conforms to Worksafe NZ Standards
- 4.6 kW Charger
- Universal Compatibility with all electric vehicles
- Suitable for charging vehicles with both Type 1 connectors, Type 2 Connectors
- Charging Amp- 10-20amps
- Supply Circuit- 240Volts
- Warranty- 2 years
- Installation by Licensed Electrician
- Dimensions- (279mm L x 102mm W x 76mm D)
- Weight- 4.1 kg
- Indoor and protected outdoor installation
- RCM Mark, CE compliant, UL / VDE certified to IEC61851-1 and -22 Individually protected electric components inside the wall box casing.
- Integrated energy measurement for protection against overload
- Current operating status is indicated by coloured LEDs.
Keep this in mind when installing:
For your safety, installation must only be carried out by a licensed and qualified electrician familiar with NZ industry standards, fully responsible for the installation. The Keba P30 comes with an inbuilt DC fault sensor for added safety and reduced installation costs, but a Type A RCD switch is still required for domestic installations.
Weight(KG) 4.8000 Dimensions 240 x 495 x 163 mm Rated Voltage 230V Max Power 4.6kW Max Current Configurable values: 10,13,16,20 Amps IP Grade IP54 Cable Length Universal EV Socket system Plugs EV connectors for Type 1 or Type 2 EV charging (Drivers bring their own plug to prevent wear & damage) Usage Indoor/Outdoor
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If ChargeSmart delivers the incorrect products or products in excess of the quantity ordered by the Customer, the Customer may return the incorrect products or the products in excess of quantity ordered, to ChargeSmart, at ChargeSmart’s cost, if such products are returned within 14 days of delivery by a carrier nominated by ChargeSmart. all returned products must be in their original packaging in a resalable condition with the following information:
- the Customers name, address and account number; and
- the ChargeSmart invoice number
- ChargeSmart will arrange the delivery of the products to the Customer.
- ChargeSmart charges freight on all orders unless otherwise agreed. freight will be charged at the cost to ChargeSmart by the freight transport contractor.
- Products will be delivered to the Customer by the usual methods of delivery used by ChargeSmart.
- ChargeSmart may, at the Customer’s request, agree to arrange delivery by other methods but will be entitled to charge the Customer for any additional costs ChargeSmart may incur.
- ChargeSmart will in no event be liable for any late or non-delivery.
- Delivery will be made or deemed to have been made when the products arrive at the delivery point agreed with the Customer.
- All claims for products damaged in transit must be made within 7 days of delivery.
- Any time or date for delivery given by ChargeSmart is only an estimate and ChargeSmart shall not be liable for the direct or indirect consequences of a delay however arising.
- The Customer acknowledges that ChargeSmart will not accept any liability for any claims or losses (direct or indirect) arising from its failure to meet the delivery date (if any).
- ChargeSmart reserves the right to make deliveries in instalments, in which event each instalment will be a separate contract on these terms.